About Me

My photo
I've crafted for years and years then an opportunity presented itself to turn a hobby into a business. I love the creative freedom I now have. My long term plan is to pass on my passion to others. Look out for my workshops and children's parties. Crafts include: knitting, crochet, sewing, smocking, bobbin lacemaking, sugarcraft flowers, cake making, kanzashi flowers. Looking for something special find me on Folksy.com Just type Blossombutton into the search engine.

Monday 10 January 2011

Another mini-adventure.

I don't know whether I'm scared or just plain excited.  Here is my first of many blogs for Blossom Button.  I've pressed buttons and changed things around.  And now for the important thing.  FOLLOWERS!

I've come across some brilliant blogs and I will endeavour to learn from example.  For now, get ready to find out more about me and my business venture.  Come with me on this new journey.

Target: 50 followers by the end of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment